● Most of our moms use fewer drugs or no drugs, which means less risk of side effects for you and your baby, due to elimination of the Fear/Tension/Pain Syndrome, and using post-hypnotic suggestions.
● Most Hypno-mothers have shorter labors since there is less resistance of the birthing muscles when pain and fear are minimized or eliminated.
● Hypno-Moms generally have much more energy throughout first and second stage, due to your total relaxation throughout the birthing process.
● The birthing environment is much more calm and peaceful when you, the natural childbirth mother are comfortable, relaxed and confident.
● Breech and posterior babies can be turned using hypnosis.
● Blood pressure, heart rate, and temperature can be lowered and nausea, back and hip pain eliminated with hypnosis during pregnancy and labor.
● There are fewer interventions for failure to progress and therefore fewer complications during labor for our mothers and babies.
● The deep relaxation in Hypnobabies sessions has also helped many a nervous birth partner to enjoy their partner’s pregnancy and childbirth, and the skills that the Hypno-couple learns for relaxation and hypnosis will benefit them for the rest of their lives.
● As a Hypno-Mom, you are easily “deprogrammed” from the usual negativity of childbirth stories and scenarios you may have heard or read, by way of training in Hypnobabies classes and audio CDs which have positive messages and hypnotic suggestions. This automatically allows you to have a much more positive attitude and confidence in birthing. It is truly a gift that you are giving yourself, an amazingly easy way to enjoy your pregnancy more and actually look forward to your baby’s birth!
Keywords: Katy Tx, Cinco Ranch, Kelliwood, Houston, Cypress, Brookshire, Sealy, Sugarland, Sugar Land, Pecan Grove, Richmond, West Houston, Pearland, Bellaire, natural birth classes, natural birth, birth education class, bradley, hypnosis for birth, pregnancy class, expectant couplesnatural childbirth, The Bradley Method, episiotomy, midwives, VBAC, caesarean, c-section, episiotomies, pregnant, childbirth class, Lamaze, Hypnobabies, Hypnobirthing, breastfeeding, nursing, epidural, ultrasound, IV, nutrition, exercise, exercises, yoga, natural breathing, relaxation, birth, water birth, midwife, pregnancy, baby, babies, twins, multiples, home birth, breech, childbirth coach, induction, eclampsia, anesthesia, labor, La Leche League, massage, newborn, nurse midwives, perineum, pitocin, oxytocin, premature, prenatal, sonogram, toxemia, uterus, doula