The Hypnobabies Course consists of 6 classes that are 3 hours each and group classes are a maximum of 5 couples per class.
Group & Private Classes Available in Provo and Orem
Group Class Schedule
My next class series is going to be above the River Woods in Provo
Fridays February 10th-March 17th, 2017 6:00pm-9:15pm
To register click here and feel free to call or email me with any questions! (423 208 8887, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Different Times and Locations Available: If the time or location does not work for you, please contact me and we can discuss alternatives.
Wondering when to start? Anytime! Some women take classes early in their pregnancy, and practicing Hypnobabies helps them to be relaxed, comfortable and confident for the rest of their pregnancies. Others start later, at 6 or 7 months, when they know they can devote 30-40 minutes daily to practicing. For my class, most students are between 25 and 32 weeks when they start, but there are always outliers (:
It’s never too early to register – upon registration and receipt of a deposit, your very first Hypnobabies CD is sent to you so you can begin practicing your hypnosis well before you even step foot into the classroom!
Group classes are $350 including the materials fee.
$50 Deposit is required at registration. The remaining $300 is due at the beginning of the first class.
Note: Considering how much each medical intervention costs in the hospital, and we go through how to avoid these, this is a very good investment!
Call Paige at 423-208-8887 or email at email@example.com
What you get for $350: The benefits of attending a Hypnobabies Class include:
- 7 Hypnobabies Hypnosis CDs.
- 6 Hypnobabies scripts in a booklet for use in Hypnobabies practice
- Additional handouts
- Over 18 hours of instruction
- Delicious, healthy snacks during breaks
- Hypnosis demonstrations of all Hypnobabies techniques
- In depth assessment of each student’s hypnosis levels by the Hypnobabies instructor
- Phone consultations with your Hypnobabies Instructor
- Prenatal exercise demonstration and practice
- Full hands-on training for the Birth Partner, including the Birth Partner’s Guide Booklet and the Birth Partner’s hypnosis CD
- In-depth explanations, demonstrations and practice of the Belly Lift to avoid back labor and turn a posterior baby.
- Optimal Fetal Positioning explanations and demonstrations to prevent posterior presentation
- Our Birthing Rehearsal in Class # 6, which is invaluable for helping each Hypno-Mom fully understand and experience their Hypnobabies techniques in a birthing scenario, complete with Birth Balls, changing positions, walking etc. It is also great practice for the Birth Partner to use his deepening cues and techniques that help the mom so wonderfully during labor. This helps build the confidence level of Mom and the Birth Partner tremendously.
- New Mother and Baby Workbook, including postpartum care, new baby care, breastfeeding, bonding and more.
- As well as support via phone and email from me before and after your birth!
Unable to attend a live class? Call me and we can talk about the home study course and private session options!
For Home Study students, I offer a one session, review course. It is about 3 hours long where we do a very beneficial birth rehearsal and go through how to use all of the materials and learning from the home study course.
Cost: $150 Plus travel expenses if at your home